Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Buster- The Shih-tzu pup

Buster - The Shih-tzu pup

Last night we ventured down to the mall to have Buster's picture taken with Santa.It was a special night set aside for pet photos. As soon as we walked in, there was a dog as big as a small pony standing in the line next to us. He was friendly but Buster was shaking like a leaf. It was not too long before it was his turn and he did very well indeed. The picture came out adorable.


  1. Aw, that is too cute! I had Milou's picture taken with Santa for years. I actually used it as an excuse to get Vance's picture with Santa years after he stopped believing by telling him Milou was too scared to go by herself.

  2. Bermudaonion- That was a good idea!

    Melissa- Thanks!

  3. Susanne Drazic- Definitely a cutie, thanks!

  4. After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think.